- Trax on da Rocks EP (1995)
- Spinal Scratch (1998)
- Music Sounds Better With You - single (as Stardust) (1998)
- Trax on da Rocks Vol. 2 EP (1998)
- Together - single (as Together) (2000)
- Fout la merde - 113 - single (producer and vocoder) (2000)
- Embuscade - Phoenix - single (synthesizer) (2000)
- Irréversible soundtrack (2002)
- So Much Love To Give - single (as Together) (2002)
- First Point score (trailer) (2012)
Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo
- Waves - Crydamoure (as Le Knight Club) (2000)
- Waves II - Crydamoure (as Le Knight Club and Crydajam) (2003)
- How Do You See Me Now - Zdar - single (producer, as Le Knight Club) (2005)
- Sexuality - Sébastien Tellier (producer) (2008)
- Nightcall - Kavinsky - single (producer) (2012)
- My Poseidon - Sébastien Tellier - single (producer) (2012)
- Vertigo - Alan Braxe (Thomas Bangalter Virgo Edit) (1997)
- Rock Shock - Roy Davis Jr. (Thomas Bangalter’s Stop-Start Mix) (1998)
- Signatune - DJ Mehdi (Thomas Bangalter Edit) (2007)
Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo
- Santa Clause - Paul Johnson (Le Knight Club remix) (1997)
- Number 7 - Raw Man (Le Knight Club remix) (1999)
- Stay - David Guetta (Guy-Manuel remix) (unreleased) (2004)
- Technologic - Daft Punk (Le Knight Club remix) (2014)
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
The vast majority of exotic pets do not have much, if any odor. Those that do, like ferrets, should never have an overwhelming urine or fecal odor.
I hear from pet owners weekly about how bad their turtle tank smells, how their rat’s cage burns their eyes with ammonia, or their rabbit smells like feces. If this is the case you are not cleaning often or well enough.
Fuuuuuck this is so true.
Truth! Although I think Sugar gliders also tend to have more of a scent but only because they pee on everything they touch so even cleaning super frequently they have this ~sugar glider~ smell about them.
There’s a long debate out there about whether a reptile can feel love or affection but for the most part, reptiles do what they need to do to survive. Most of us, myself included are very guilty when it comes to anthropomorphism. We like to use human emotions as an explanation as to why our animals do certain things in an attempt to understand and bond with our silent critters.
However, we need to remember to look at the situation from a critical view and try not to become clouded from these views. For example, we can look at a bearded dragon and suggest that it wants to be cuddled because it doesn’t want to be alone. However, we could as easily say that the bearded dragon doesn’t run away when cuddled because it feels warm and comfortable in specific environment. Obviously there’s a lot more science and a much longer explanation to go into detail, but that’s how I roughly see it.
I personally like to believe that all my critters have emotions to a certain degree and that they DO have dislikes and likes. Though, I don’t believe that my snakes/ geckos love me but that’s okay, if I wanted an animal that showed constant affection I would have gotten a dog of some sort :P
What’s your opinion on the topic?
Whenever Jorgen is out of his cage, he tends to stick very close to me. Now, I don’t think this is because he “loves” me, but for two reasons: I radiate heat and am soft and comfy. He’ll abandon my lap and try to crawl on the lamp if he sense the hot lightbulb nearby.
The second reason he generally returns to me of his own accord is that I’m a tested and true “safe thing” that won’t hurt him. He’s very seldom been outside of an enclosure without someone holding him, after all. He’s not used to roaming the cold house without a human nearby. Ergo, if there’s a human available, he’ll stick close because that’s what he’s used to and what he ‘knows.’
He may not be able to shower me in affection like a dog or cat or whatever, but the knowledge that he is comfortable around me and content to be near me without being afraid is close enough.
Both of my snakes have “their person”. Zubon is very much my snake. He will leave robs hands in favor of my own and is definitely less hissy with me vs Rob. Our female Ume however despises me, she will not sit still in my hands, and is basically almost always trying to get off of me and onto Rob; where she will sit still quite contentedly. Why these snakes prefer the people they do? Not entirely sure, it could be scent or pheromone based, heat based, anything. But it’s very clear to me when my snakes feel comfortable around someone vs. when they do not.
shetan replied to your post “Oh I don’t have a Daft Punk collection” she says as she purchases…”|D I’m awful. My income is for DP collectables and Godzilla toys.
Hush my child, majority of my money goes to concerts. Spend your money on what makes you happy. Otherwise what’s the point?
Think about it this way, Daft Punk spent their money to make a $4 million dollar anime with their childhood idol.
Goodbetterbetta is about to hit 1,000 followers, and I want to do something to celebrate! And what’s a better way to show my appreciation than a good ol’ giveaway??
My goal is to hit 1,000 followers by No Feet’s birthday on October 4, 2014. It’s going to be a…