This is a giveaway for all of my awesome followers and friends. I haven’t hit a particular milestone or anything, I was just watching Free! today and thought “huh maybe I should do a Free! based giveaway.” After a few hours driving around and ten minutes on eBay here we are. Lets first lay down some rules:
- Must be following me; Kkaroushi
- Like it, reblog it, etc! The more times you do so the higher chance you’ll be chosen. Try not to spam your followers however ;3;!
- When you reblog the first time write about your favorite character!(This is optional but hey it could be fun give it a try)
- No Giveaway blogs, I’ll know and then you’ll never get anything from me ever.
- Do not remove my original text or edit or shorten it in any way.(if you’re reblogging from mobile and turns it into a link its okay bc tumblr app is trash)
- I will ship worldwide so everyone can join in on the super fun party.
- The giveaway will end 12:00am EST August 30, 2014.
Now on to the fun part, the prizes! There are going to be a lot of winners because its way more fun that way (seriously don’t object to free things people). I am on a budget as a poor college student but I tried to get some prizes I thought people would enjoy.
- To start off there will be at least 15 winners. I may have extras of some of the minifigures, so there might be more, who knows.
- The first 10 people will get to choose either a keychain mini figure or a floaty minifigure. Along with those they will also get a print of their choice from the posters shown. I have the official fanbook so you’re going to get a glossy fullsize copy of one of the original posters.
- The remaining 5 people will get a print of their choice from the posters shown.
See? It’s a win win for everyone. I get to give you things and that makes me happy. Both the keychains and the floaty minifigures are so cute, and yes the ones on the inner-tubes actually float and it’s the most adorable thing.
Exactly he does fish Idek who know know one.
YES INSDEDD BLESS
COME to the east coast of ill go to sandman yes.
I’m drunk send me asks?
Fairly new Ivory(?) mystery snail. It is so cute, I don’t know why I didn’t give these a try sooner. They still need a name!
What a waste of space.
M31: The Andromeda Galaxy
Andromeda is the nearest major galaxy to our own Milky Way Galaxy. Our Galaxy is thought to look much like Andromeda. Together these two galaxies dominate the Local Group of galaxies. The diffuse light from Andromeda is caused by the hundreds of billions of stars that compose it. The several distinct stars that surround Andromeda’s image are actually stars in our Galaxy that are well in front of the background object. Andromeda is frequently referred to as M31 since it is the 31st object on Messier’s list of diffuse sky objects. M31 is so distant it takes about two million years for light to reach us from there. Although visible without aid, the above image of M31 was taken with a standard camera through a small telescope. Much about M31 remains unknown, including how it acquired its unusual double-peaked center.
Image credit & copyright: Jacob Bers (Bersonic)
thomas’ booty appreciation
bury me in cute robots
DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE GIVE ME NICKNAMES. LIKE IT MAKES ME FEEL SO IMPORTANT AND SPECIAL AND AW.